HISTORY

Established in 1880 the original Hatcham Liberal Club was a working man's club which in its height had over 1,000 local members.

Gradually with work-patterns changing and the challenge of looking after a Grade II listed building, membership fell and the original hall at the back of the building was sold off in 2007.

In 2016 the building was lovingly restored by a private developer and as part of this transformation a smaller hall was created for the members. 

Links to historical articles about the Hatcham Liberal Club can be found here and  history about the wider 'Hatcham' area here

07712451859

Hatcham House is a project run by the Facework Group CIC (Community Interest Company Registered in the UK company number 12598896 ©2020 Facework Group CIC